Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy birthday Curt!


I meant to post this earlier, but I came into work late today (slept in--haven't been feeling well) and work just kinda took over once I got here.

Anyway, Curt turns the big 3-8 today.

We are going out for sushi tonight. And I will give him all his gifts tonight, including the ones from his parents.

We have decided for our big birthdays in 2009 (he will be 40, I will be 35) we are each going to pick a place we want to go for a week around our birthdays. I have already picked Hawaii. Curt will probably go with somewhere in Europe.


Oh, and I didn't get jury duty. I never even had to show up--which was good since I left work early yesterday since I wasn't feeling so hot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I hope you feel better soon. Please, please, please tell Curt happy birthday for me. I meant to email him earlier and the day just got away from me. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Wow. 38. I didn't know that.

Speaking of Curt, do you remember Gina? She would have played soccer or floorball. I met her last year at a program and I noticed that she had Curt listed on her ... drat. I forget that social networking site now. The one for professionals. Do you know whom I'm talking about?

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Yep, Gina and I are old co-workers and soccer teammates. She and her husband - Ollie - were ringers on our team. I seem to remember driving their car to the hospital one night as they rode in an ambulance tending to Gina's horribly disfigured and broken ankle.

And we're connected on LinkedIn.

Monday, March 26, 2007 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger JuraganUser said...

Good information, thank u and please visit back my article~!
Obat Ginjal Bocor (Sindrom Nefrotik)

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home