Thursday, March 08, 2007

A true tragedy

Cody Busch (son of Keith and Kathy Busch and brother to Nellie and Zack) was just 22 when he died.
I found out today that this young man died. He had been missing for a week. His body was found in a lake.
His family used to live in my old neighborhood (near 4th Ave. and University in Tucson). We went to the same church and us kids went to the same school. Keith worked (and still does) at the Tucson Citizen.
I didn't know Cody as a young man. I do remember him as a little blond crazy cute kid.
I am devastated by the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Click here to read the story and view pictures of Cody and his family.
As I was looking for the story to link up on the Citizen site I found a story saying he didn't drown. So far there is no evidence of foul play. But now I wonder. Click here for that story.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so sorry. Stories like that always really hit raw nerves with me too.

((hugs))

Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home