Monday, March 19, 2007

A day in the life of Joey

Yesterday I lived life as Joey does.
I napped, lounged and ate. And that is about all I did. I have to say it was quite enjoyable.

I was tired from our St. Patty's Day party the night before. It was a small get-together but a lot of fun. And I had nothing planned for Sunday but lounging.

Watching the NCAA tournament is boring. Yes, of course I am bummed about my team. But there really aren't any underdogs to root for.

Now today I wait until 11 to check and see if I am needed for afternoon jury duty. I checked online last night and wasn't needed for the morning session. Now I am waiting to see if I am needed for the afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

LOL!!!

Maybe you'll get something exciting!!

or not.

I need a day in the life of Joey.

Monday, March 19, 2007 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home