Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!



Curt sent me some pretty flowers to work today. I am really liking the vase. (You may notice a pic of Oliver in the background on my desk.)
The second pic the cupcakes I made for today. I got the recipe from Holli. You can search on her blog for "frosting" and the post with the recipe will come up. Lots of butter and marshmallows. But it tastes so good and looks so pretty.
Tonight we are having a dinner at Vanessa's Bistro. My boss gave me a gift certificate there for Christmas. So we thought we would try the restaurant.
Have a good day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a wonderful dinner. I guess great minds think alike: I just came home to roses and I also baked for my co-workers! : )

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:16:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

ooooooh - they did turn out pretty!!!

So did you gag yourself on all the butter? I'm curious if it was a love or hate thing, honestly.

Friday, February 16, 2007 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I loved the cupcakes. I thought they were so good. Everyone else seemed to like them to.
Curt took some to work the next day and someone had two of them!
And a friend already asked me for the recipe.

Friday, February 16, 2007 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home