Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good news and good news

I can finally fit in my leather pants. That has been a goal for me at Weight Watchers. I haven't worn them in almost 3 years. And the last time I did it was quite difficult to zip them up! When I went in to my meeting today all the women were squawking and laughing because I wore them today. It felt really good! I have lost almost 20 pounds. I think the leather pants threw me off--but it was worth it. So I am hoping I will hit 20 next week.
The other good news is I talked to Leah last night. I had called Monday night and just left a message. She called me back and apologized for not calling back sooner. I think a new mother returning a call within 24 hours is pretty great. She sounds great. We had a nice little chat. I told her that Oliver is beautiful and she agreed. She says there are times she just stares at him for hours. She says his feeding sked alone keeps her busy. Both grandmas are taking shifts so Robert and Leah can sleep. Everything sounds great for them. I am so happy. I can't wait to meet him--have I said that enough yet???

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Congratulations! I'm am so excited for you...you set out with this goal in mind and achieved it. AND, you get to wear your cool leather pants again! : )

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing beats those leather pants babe!!!

i am so thrilled for robert and leah! They are so lucky to have both families there too. Is she breast feeding?

have a great day!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 pounds! That's awsome Ann!! You must look so freakin' hot. Especially in those leather pants. I seem to remember some hot pics of you at your bachelorette party when you got up to jam with the band!! You go girl!
Love you lots!
Aunt Gen

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

FYI. I just talked to Leah and all is well. She is indeed breast feeding and she said that Oliver is beginning to get on a bit of a schedule. I'm going to go and visit next week, after the Grandma's return to pre-Oliver life, and Leah and Robert are up for company. I can't believe that tomorrow is Oliver's one-week birthday. It went by so quickly!

Friday, January 19, 2007 3:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home