Sunday, February 18, 2007

Check check for Mai Tai

Curt and I went to Lahaina for the afternoon. We walked around, bought some art and other crap. Then had a late lunch at a restaurant. We sat at the window and had an amazing view of the ocean. Each window table had a pair of binoculars. They also had happy hour--where I had my $3 Mai Tais. The food was great. Curt had this huge crab leg.
Curt bought me a little mirror from a cute little old guy. We hit Safeway for some food.
Now we are back on the lanai.
I forgot to mention earlier when we were on the beach today we saw whales jumping and swimming. It was really cool. Hopefully we will see them closer up when we go on our snorkeling boats.
Also wanted to mention that at our resort each building has a name. Our is the coolest: Coconut. The others are kinda lame: Banyu, Emerald, Dolphin and Aloha Tower. No where as cool as Coconut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I'm so jealous. (: Especially the part about seeing the whales jump out of the water. I've ALWAYS wanted to see that.

Are you gonna go snorkeling? I did that while I was there last summer. Kind of hard on the heart because I was out of shape and it takes a lot to keep breathing through your mouth. Plus you gotta keep kicking/swimming too. Anyway, that's fun if you do that. (:

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home