Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Safeway Club Scraper

So today and yesterday I had to use my Safeway Club Card to scrape ice of my car windows. Craziness!
Yesterday I took the day off. I left the house around 9:30 a.m. and there was still ice on the windows.
It is great to run errands when everyone else is at work. I got lots of stuff done and quickly. Most of you know I hate shopping with crowds. So I get Christmas shopping done early. My engagement ring needs inspection and cleaning every 6 months to maintain the warranty. I have to go in June and December. UGH! I went to the mall yesterday and it was super easy. I also stocked up on Clinique.
I had a great weekend--3 day weekend. Friday night we had Cheesemas with Phil and Lisa. We went to their place and ate yummy food (I brought my chips and salsa). We walked to a street in their neighborhood where there are lots of lights and decorations on the houses. Very cool. Saturday we got our Christmas tree and decorated. Sunday my friend Alex came over. We had lunch and walked around and then did some baking. We made chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, peanut butter cookies and banana nut muffins. Alex is a whiz covering those pb balls with chocolate.
Yesterday I ran a bunch of errands and finished my last knitting project (which I mailed off today).
Now back at work for 3 days. Then 5 days off. I have the 22nd-26th off. Onyx is very generous with its holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

while i was xmas shopping, i stumbled across a reall cool window scraper (if you can imagine such a thing. it was a big wooly glove, almost like a potholder, with a built in squeegie-scraper at the end. i'm sure it cost much too much for we who would only use it once a year, but it was neat!

Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

really cool

Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home