Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!



Hope you all have a great holiday. The top pic is our Christmas tree. The lights are on--but you can't really tell. I am proud of our tree. The bottom pic is a close up of Sputnik--an ornament my dad made as a kid. So, it is definitely an antique. :)
Curt's parents and grandma are here for Christmas. We had a Christmas Eve feast last night with shrimp. Afterward we opened our gifts. People were very generous. I got some nice stuff. Today we have mostly been lounging. I am getting ready to make enchiladas, rice and beans. I already made the salsa. So we are munching on that. We had tamales this morning, which my mom made and overnighted to me last week. Thanks Mom! We really appreciate the good grub.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I have not seen Sputnik in freakin' years!! I can't believe it held up and looks pretty good. It is ancient after all. hehehe
It's too cool that you put it on your tree!
Love you guys!!
Aunt Gen

Saturday, December 30, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. i totally thought that was a, uhm, condom....

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home