Saturday, December 23, 2006

Earthquakes

We just had a 3.5 hit. I was in the kitchen and everything started shaking. Ugh! There are always little earthquakes. But in the past few days they have been a little bigger where you can actually feel the boom and shake.
I was still at work Wednesday night when a 3.7 hit. I was standing in a co-worker's cube and it hit. She screamed and grabbed me. We are on the 12th floor and our building is on landfill. I just hope I am not there when the Big One hits. Actually I hope I am no longer in the Bay Area when the Big One hits.
When I came home from work that night Curt asked me if I had felt it. Then he told me he thought the quake was me running the car into our house. NICE! And thanks!
Last night when Curt and I were already in bed a 3.7 hit.

Here is a map and listings of the recent quakes in the Bay Area. I check it regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home