Monday, March 13, 2006

Lazy weekend

Didn't do a whole lot over the weekend.
Saturday we headed to the Gourmet Ghetto in Berkeley for dinner. Had a delicious dinner at a Thai restaurant. The food was very good and resonably priced. But the restaurant was really cold. They had little space heaters. But in the room we were in they had one space heater and it just wasn't doing any good where we were sitting.
We got home from dinner and I decided to take a nap so I would be up for "Saturday Night Live." (I have been taking naps on the weekends [usually during the day] because my allergies have just been wiping me out.) So I took a nap at 8:30 p.m. Woke up at 9:30 to some guy yelling and banging on doors. He was trying to find the apartment that ordered take-out food. Back to sleep. I woke up for Matt Dillon's monologue and then in and out till the last half hour of the show. I watched the last half hour--which kinda sucked. Sunday morning I watched the parts I missed the night before.
Sunday it poured so Curt and I stayed in. Rick Steves was having a marathon on PBS. So we watched that and got some good traveling tips.
There were some things I was supposed to get done around the house and I kinda slacked in that department. Oh well, nothing earth shattering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home