Friday, February 24, 2006

Ipod, You pod, We all Ipod

I got an Ipod Nano the other day. Curt ordered one for me and it was delivered to work on Wednesday. I got the newest Nano--1GB, holds 240 songs.
I thought for sure Curt would want to upgrade to a Nano and I would inherit his Shuffle. But he said he wants to stick with his Shuffle. So the non-techie person of the family gets the Nano.
And a woman at his work already gave me a case for it. It also has a mirror and a place to hold my lipstick. Funny, huh?
On Wednesday evening Curt showed me how to load songs on to my lovely new black Nano. He was very patient with me. I had to learn about songlists and all that. But I think I got it down. We'll see when I try to download music and then load it to my Ipod.
Happy listening.

4 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i think you're gonna love it. :)

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Hey, iPod, too. I got all Nanoed up for Valentine's Day.

Friday, February 24, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

You will definitely love it! Leah just got one and was so uncertain and is already a convert. I'm thinking I need a nano because I can't run with my dinosaur ipod (it has a hard drive and shaking isn't good for it). I suggested to Casey that he get the nano and I take his shuffle. I would love a nano but I figured that since I already have a 20g dinosaur I should be nice and give him the nano. We haven't decided anything. Just talkin' at this point.

Keep me posted and let me know if you want any music. I can make you some mix c.d.'s. The nano is great for working out, especially if you have upbeat music.

Friday, February 24, 2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

wow guys i am so out of the loop!!! i would love a nano. pero no tengo denero. maybe after the website gets going.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 7:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home