Thursday, February 09, 2006

Longer Days

Even though it is February I had even noticed last month that the days were already getting longer. It used to be at 5 p.m. it would look like midnight outside. It is still light around 5:30 or so. March isn't too far away and the weather will start getting better and better. Woo-hoo!
Went for a walk today and it was a gorgeous day outside. A little cool when we first stepped out of the building. But once you start moving it is fine.
I am probably jinxing myself by telling--oh well. Since the beginning of the year I have lost 7 pounds. Woot-woot! Though my clothes don't fit any looser.
My goal is to be in pretty good shape by our Europe trip--which is only 4 months away. I better get crackin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

so i've noticed that you have taken down your picture from your blog. reason? just curious. hey did you have a chance to check out my packages and such? let me know. kate

Friday, February 10, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

My pic is gone because Curt's Web site is down temporarily and that is where my pic came from. I will bring it back at some point.
I haven't looked at the packages yet--but I will soon. Promise!

Friday, February 10, 2006 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home