Monday, January 30, 2006

Slacker

I have been slacking and haven't written in more than a week. But my life has not been that exciting lately--unbelievable, ain't it?
We had a good weekend. Just relaxed Friday after work. Saturday night had dinner at our friends' Randee and Stephen's house. They live in Lafayette, which is about 20 minutes from us. It poured like crazy driving to their house--which made me a little nervous and I wasn't even driving. Anyway, they made a great dinner--lamb chops, cous cous, salad, etc. and a homemade apple pie. Good food and great conversation. (It is so great to have friends who can cook and cook really yummy stuff, too.) Then the boys played video games on their honin' TV with 6.1 surround sound--which means almost nothing to me. I just know that it sounds cool and loud. And the girls ... talked.
Stephen was very excited because he had ordered Xbox 360 that should arrive today or tomorrow. We have been invited over there for SuperBowl Sunday. And we are going over an hour before the game so the boys can play Xbox 360. The girls plan on taking off and having lunch and going shopping or to the movies or both.
Now it is Monday. Bleh! But my workday is almost over. Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home