Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How may I help you?


Many of you may not know this, but Quin Snyder WAS the cutest coach in the NCAA. Well, last week he resigned--(aka quitting before being fired to maintain a tad bit of dignity). He was Mizzou's basketball coach--when he first started at Mizzou the team had a lot of potential. But they have just gone into the crapper. So he gets the boot.
So, this may be a prediction to what he will be doing next. This is what my friend Angela had to say, "Though I have to admit, that might persuade me to frequent Wal-Mart!"
Here is a better pic of Quin:

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I love your pet pig! I fed him a snack and gave him a bath for you! : )

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

isn't that cute! i keep the volume down on my computer at work. so it wasn't until i got home that i heard him crunching away at the apple.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I guess I also had my volume turned down because I didn't hear that! I'll have to try again.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I like the hedgehog!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home