Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bear Down Arizo ...

Curt and I saw UA vs. Cal tonight. Man, the Wildcats played like
C. R. A. P. They played other ways, too. But I like to keep this Blog PG.
The end score was 75-66. And Arizona didn't deserve most of those points anyway. There were a good number of Arizona fans there. I saw 2 or 3 just in line for the bathroom. Speaking of bathroom ... this was the first event I attended where the line for the Men's restroom was longer than the Women's. Crazy, huh?
Our seats were pretty high up. The way it was set up we couldn't see the TV thingie--which kinda sucked.
But one thing that was pretty cool--the student section is the first 10 rows right at center court. Great seats! That is how it should be. You won't find that at Arizona. Those seats are occupied by people with gray hair, facelifts, expensive jewelry and they barely even watch the game. The reason I know this is because while Curt and I lived in Phx. we got a pair of ROW ONE seats for a good basketball game every year. The game is so much different when it is that up close.

5 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

you should see it from the floor! wink, wink. oh to be spoiled.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

i don't want to be that close. I am afraid i would get squished. Row 1 was good enough for me.

Friday, February 17, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I want to be able to add comments to your book recommendations. Curt will say that is too much to ask for, right? He He.

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hmmm, let me ask him tonight when he is fixing my screwups. :)

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:15:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I know, I know, now I'm being demanding! : )

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home