Friday, October 28, 2005

2301 -----> 679

I am very bad about deleting e-mails out of my Inbox--whether it be work or personal. The other day I started going through my work Inbox. I deleted a good amount. And I made a bunch of folders to store e-mails in an organized fashion that I must keep. (But I still have a long way to go. After awhile my eyes were really hurting and I just had to stop.)
Well, today I went through my Yahoo e-mails. When I started I had 2,301 e-mails. Yes, I know!!! I started deleting like crazy and I am down to 679. When I stopped I was in e-mails back in November. So who knows how far they actually go back. And of course I started seeing e-mails that I know I need to reply back to. So you aren't forgotten--just got a little lost in the mess of messages. (I also had 87 unread e-mails--they are all gone. Most of them were from America West or Southwest, Wellness Works (health tips) and Netflix (telling me they received a movie back or what I was getting next.)
Before I deleted all those e-mails I was only using 10% of my 1 GB. Now I am at 7%. But most of the e-mails I have kept have pics attached--which I need to look at again and add to Shutterfly and then delete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home