Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Here comes the rain again

Well, I do believe that winter or the rainy season or both have arrived. It has been cool in the mornings and foggy for about a week. And this morning I looked out the window and it had rained during the night. And it was sprinkling when I drove to work.
Time to pull out the sweaters ... oh, wait, I never put them away. So time to wear the wool sweaters and of course the others, too.

***

Curt and I had a really good dinner last night for our second anniversary. (Can you believe that was 2 years ago that we were dancing around with boas and having a great time at the lovely Arizona Inn?) We had dinner at the Paragon Bar & Cafe at the Claremont Resort in Berkeley. A cool and funky little restaurant. And for a Tuesday night it was really hoppin'. (Good thing I made reservations.) I had delicious halibut and Curt had shrimp pasta. For dessert I had a pumpkin cheesecake. To die for! Anyway, we had a nice evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i can't believe that was 2 years ago! congratulations, you two.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home