Sunday, October 09, 2005

Foot unfetish no more ... well, maybe

I have, what I like to call, a foot unfetish. I HATE to have people touch my feet. My feet are VERY ticklish. So whenever I have a massage I always tell the therapist to use firm pressure when touching my feetsies.
Anyway, I treated my birthday-self to a mani/pedi. (I didn't do a massage since I am getting one in 2 weeks as an anniversary present from Curt.) I actually enjoyed the pedicure. I giggled a few times--but for the most part it was bearable when she massaged my feet and used that thingie to rub the bottoms of them--some sort of buffer.
I got some great gifts. I am taking myself shopping next week. Woo-hoo! Thanks for all of the great gifts.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

i literally have to grit my teeth and think about something else while they are using that buffer thing but i know i would never be able to do it hard enough to do any good. necessary evil plus i like the whirlpool thingie!! happy birthday by the way!!

so check out my new wedding portfolio blog. it is a temporary solution to not having a website. let me know what you think. i'm trying to figure out how to make my email address appear in the blog as a link but no such luck yet. let me know if you or curt can figure it out.

muchas gracias!!

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home