Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lots of visitors

Well, I was finally gonna post some pics from our visits with Erica and Casey and the Reuterman bunch, but we can't find that cord thingie that plugs into the camera and into the computer to get the dang pictures onto the computer. Argh! So we wait. And I still haven't posted pics from our going-away party. Some day.
Anyway, our next few weekends are filling up. Tonight Curt and I are having dinner and drinks with my dad and Hilda in the city.
My friend Dan called the other day and said he would be in town this weekend. I called him back--but haven't heard from him again. So, not sure if we will see him.
Next weekend Ed (Curt's dad) comes into town (to pick up the truck). Friday night we are going to a Giants vs. Diamondbacks game. GO D-BACKS!!! Saturday we will spend the day in the city. Ed has requested Chinese food and seafood. Those are easy requests.
The weekend after that my friend Shelly will be in town. She is coming in on a Wednesday. So Thursday and Friday she will be on her own during the day. I think that Saturday we may head to Sausalito for lunch and get a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge. I am sure we will eat at Triple Rock one night (YUM garlic fries!) and have dinner in the city another.
We have become very popular since we moved here. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

I think you should give your friend Dan a break. He was probably hoping to see you, but ran out of time between partying with his friends at his 20th H.S. Reunion (GO Dons!) and nursing hangovers. And he probably didn't realize you called because he was not of sound mind when he retrieved your message. I'm sure he is very sorry he missed seeing you while he was down in the BAY area, but he will likely be back soon.
That's just a guess.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

P.S.

This was not posted under duress.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home