Sunday, September 04, 2005

Happy early birthday to me!


So just last night I was telling Curt how great it would be to have a mini wine fridge. Then today I am looking through the Target circular and there it was! A tabletop wine cellar that holds 12 bottles of wine. It was cheaper at Target than anywhere I found it online.
So Curt and I headed to the two-story Target and he got it for me for an early birthday present. Woo-hoo! Right now it is in our spareroom. It's a little bit bigger than a microwave. There are already a few bottles of wine cooling off.
(That is Curt above at Target getting ready to go down the escalator. That big box next to the Charmin is the wine cellar.)
I should be getting my next Andretti shipment of wine very soon. And the new bottles will go into my new wine fridge.
Oh, and don't worry. You have plenty of time to shop for me. The great day is Oct. 9. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Norman said...

Ya!! Happy Early Birthday!

norman

Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home