Friday, September 23, 2005

Annoyed!

So last night I decided to take Joey to the new Petsmart to get his nails trimmed. (De-clawing cats is cruel, and I refuse to do it. So he has to get his nails trimmed every few monts. And he hates having his feet touched. So I have to pay a "professional" 8 bucks to do it.) Oh, and trying to get Joey into his crate isn't fun either. He hates getting in it. So Curt and I have to have a plan. I grab the cat, Curt grabs the crate and we struggle to get him in.
So, back to my story ... I get to Petsmart, get Joey out of the backseat and seat belt. (Yes, I fasten him in.) And we (or I) walk into the store. The dang groom shop closed at 6 p.m.!!! What's up with that? So I ask them if they have a phone book so I can call Petco. They don't.
I get back in the car and call Curt at home. He looks up the Petco number. I call and the recording says the groom shop is open until 9 p.m. Great! So I drive to Petco. I get there and the groom shop closed at 7 p.m.
So I wasted an hour of my time and got Joey freaked and stressed for nothing.
So, clicky (aka Joey--his nails click on the hardwood floors when they get too long. That is usually the indicator to remind me to take him in) will go back Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home