Sunday, September 18, 2005

Golden Gate

So I finally traveled over the Golden Gate Bridge. Yes, I have lived here for more than 6 months and hadn't actually been to the bridge. I have traveled many times over the Bay Bridge. Anyway, the thing is massive. But not as long as the Bay Bridge.
My friend Shelly is coming out to visit in a few weeks and I think that is one thing she wants to do. So this time maybe I can take some pics. It was dark when Curt and I traveled over it. And I just don't think the camera phone woulda done any justice to this heap of a bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

There is a little town across the bridge called Sausalito... a gorgeous area right on the water for a walk or dinner at one of their yummy seafood or Italian places.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yup, we have been there. Curt and I were talking about going there on a Saturday when my friend Shelly is here and then taking in a nice view of the bridge.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home