Thursday, August 11, 2005

Apparently you have to be careful whom you send e-mails to ...

So Curt was recently goggling himself or me. I can't remember which. Anyway, he found a posting about us in "The Cursor," which is the UA journalism department alumni paper, which comes out twice a year.
I am proud of my liberalism and will never deny it or be ashamed. But I still laughed when I read this.

1997
Ann “Chihak” Poff and husband Curt Poff have moved
to San Francisco. Ann says in an e-mail, “Curt inter-
viewed for a job in San Francisco. Well, he was offered
it, and we decided it was time for a change. We are very
excited ... and this is a little bit scary. I will be jobless
initially. I may try something new, hopefully working
with children.” Ann says she is “excited to live in a
‘blue’ state.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

OMG, that makes me laugh, Mrs. "Chihak" Poff. ;-)

Friday, August 12, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

yikes... i'd think they'd have to get your ok (or at least let you know) before you quote you :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Well, it was Greer I am sure. He is the only J-Dept person I sent it to.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home