Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays from Prague, Maui and Munich (Oktoberfest)!

We had a nice loungy Christmas Eve. Had our shrimp, baked potatoes and biscuits for dinner. Also opened up a bottle of yummy Lambrusco wine (red, sparkling cold wine) last night. (Curt had beer.)
Curt and I watched some A Christmas Story and some other stuff. We opened up Christmas crackers. And then our stockings. We have a few gifts to open this morning.

As I am typing this I have the Muppet Christmas movie on. I don't think I have ever seen this before.
Sometime this morning we will have tamales. Then open the rest of our gifts. Later today I will make enchiladas, rice and beans. Yum!
Today is going to be a loungy kind of day.

Meowy Christmas from Joey!
(Joey also blogged this morning. Check it out.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh forgot to mention we received the holiday cards in the mail! love them!

alicia

Monday, January 04, 2010 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home