Sunday, February 15, 2009

We're in Maui

Got in last night about 5 p.m. Maui time. It was a pretty easy landing. Last time it was pretty rocky.
I got the bags and Curt got the rental car and we were off. We decided to have dinner at this bar/burger joint we ate at last time we were here. We got there and the place is closed. It looked like there may have been a fire. Oh well.
So unto our hotel. We checked in. We were hoping to stay in the coconut building like last time. Nope, this time we are in the banyan. Last time our view was of grass, trees and a pool. This time there is still some grass and trees, but also a road and cars. Last time we were totally spoiled. But we are still totally happy to be here. We are looking forward to a week of relaxing and enjoying ourselves.
After we checked in and got settled we headed to the Castaway Cafe for dinner. We sat outside. It was windy and I ended up going back to the room to get my jacket. But the view was beautiful. It was the perfect way to start a vacation.
I wanted to share a photo with you that I posted directly on Facebook from my phone. But for the life of me I can't remember how to save a photo without a mouse and Curt (my tech person) went for a walk.
Well, Facebook does an automatic link that anyone can see. Let's see if that works. Click here please. Yea, it works!
Later dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home