Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh yea ...

So I realize that I also have to go through the mail, pay bills and catch up on my shows, which I have been doing since 4 this morning. Yup, I woke up at 4 a.m. I started with ER and then moved on to Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, etc. I have taken a nap since then. But ugh!
Now I am doing laundry, watching Law & Order: SVU and working on the photos from the trip on Shutterfly. I am sure there is other stuff I have to do. Oh yea, some errands. Groceries and a few other things.
While Curt and I were gone our garden really grew. Our tomato plants are a lot bigger. And the exciting news is that our broccoli plants have little broccolis growing. Very cool. When Curt and I bought the plants we thought they were kinda flimsy and weren't even sure if they would survive (like my parsley for some reason).


We have three tomato plants: Big Boy, Better Boy and Roma Grape tomatoes. The Roma plant is doing the best. It already has buds. And the broccoli is doing really great as you can see. The eggplant is eh. And my parsley is really sucking. I may have to buy some more. Last year all the herbs did really well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool. I've never thought about how broccoli grows.

Monday, May 12, 2008 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home