Saturday, January 13, 2007

Update on Oliver

So I had an e-mail from Leah's e-mail.
I am assuming Robert sent it.
Here is what it said:

Hi everyone! . I know many of you called to give us your good wishes. Sorry that we haven't been in touch. We do thank you sincerely, We'll call as soon as we can.
"It's a Boy!"
Oliver Trinidad Becker was born on Sat, January 13, 2007 at 4:34 AM. He is 19 inches long and weighed in at 7 lbs. He is so adorable.
He needed a little extra help to get some fluid out of his lungs (a little more complicated than that...), but he is doing just fine. So you'll notice that some of the pictures are in the nursery. He has a strong grip and is very curious. We'll be heading home on Sunday or Monday.
If I missed anyone, please feel free to fwd on. I don't have access to everyone's email addresses right now.
More pictures to come as soon as we can.
Love,
Robert and Leah

Here's a picture of little Oliver right after the birth. Leah looked tired, but good right after delivering Oliver. Man, I can't believe Robert and Leah are parents. Congrats to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home