Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lake Tahoe

So we were invited to stay with friends at a condo in King's Beach the weekend of Aug. 5. Curt and I drove up after work that Friday night. We got to the condo about 10:30 or so. My friend Alex and her fiance, Donald, were there and their friends Randee and Steven. (Donald's parents own the condo.) They were playing cards. I just sat and watched, but Curt was dealt in. He ended up winning.
Saturday morning was lazy. Randee made sausages and peppers. Good stuff! Then we headed to the beach. The sand was HOT!!! It was so nice just lying around on the beach. Eventually we headed back to the condo.
Alex and Donald headed to Reno for Hot August Nights. (I think that is what it was called.) It's a car show. Us older folks stayed home. Randee, Steven, Curt and I stuck around and had dinner at a nice restaurant. We had great food and good wine. Everything about that meal was amazing. Afterward we came home and played Taboo. I get crazy when it comes to that game. It wasn't too wild since it was just the four of us. But we still had fun.
Sunday late morning we all headed home. It was a nice little vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home