Friday, August 14, 2009

And it's Friday ...

and payday. Though that money is pretty much already spent. Good ol' bills. But some of those bills are for our upcoming trip, so that's a good thing.

I don't have much to write about. But I do have a funny story to share. So my poor little Joey has a cold. He has been sneezing a lot the past couple of days. He has written about his cold on his own blog. Anyway, he normally sleeps at our feet at night. But if his food bowl goes empty during the night (I try to remember to feed him before I go to bed. I don't always remember.) he wakes me up to let me know he is STARVING! He will head butt me and nudge me and he usually sticks his face in mine to see if I am awake. The other day right before the alarm went off he was looking at me wondering when I was gonna feed him since he is malnourished and the little punk sneezed in my face (like a little kid). Even though it was gross it cracked me up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

The other day Finn sneezed and spewed milk all over my face. ick!

Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:52:00 AM  
Anonymous jodie said...

I thought cats couldn't get colds!

Friday, August 21, 2009 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home