Thursday, September 14, 2006

Onyx's Knitting Club















Yesterday was one of our Knitting Club member's last meeting. Breanne is our HR intern, and she will be going back to school. She has been teaching crochet and is a really fun member of the group. So we had a little potluck for her. It was a hit! And of course, we had pictures taken. Not all members are in these pics--but they are a pretty good representation of our group.
Breanne just finished an awesome crocheted yoga mat bag. Very cool. Some of us were already putting orders in with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I love the second pic!

I saw a felted yoga mat bag in one of my books...really cool!

I just ordered some used books from Amazon (my cousin gave me a gift card for my birthday and I've been saving it for something special...knitting books!) and am so excited for the mail to come. I got one yesterday and spent a long time soaking up the patterns (it is a Vogue pattern book).

Friday, September 15, 2006 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home