Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Suri unveiled



Well, here she is. At first I thought she was rather cute, but seemed older than a 4 1/2-month-old. And then I got a closer look at her hair. And it looks weird. So maybe she is an alien or sporting a baby toupee. This is the first time I have seen Katie smiling since she had the baby.

Did you hear about Cruise apologizing to Brooke Shields?

The numbskull has ruined his career. HA HA HA! Did you hear that his company dropped him? Good. This is called karma, Tommy.

Curt tells me that I blog too much about Tom Cruise. It has been a long time since I wasted my typing skills on him. Unless he does something really dumb anytime soon I will probably be silent on this subject.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I've only seen this picture (from your blog) but agree that she looks older than 4 months and I also agree that her hair looks like a toupee! I need to find another photo...or look at the actual magazine!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that gossip over this? About how Suri looks amazingly like ... Chris Klein?

Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

with my apologies to the baby, i think it is weird looking -- and hairy! what baby has that much hair?

Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I hadn't heard the Chris Klein rumor. But it makes a lot of sense.
Now, I had a lot of hair when I was born--but nothing like the baby toupee Suri is wearing. That just looks unreal.

Monday, September 11, 2006 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home