Monday, August 28, 2006

Over the weekend

Our weekend was pretty good.
I did my boring chores Saturday morning. Then I headed to work for 4 hours. There was no one else at work, which was a little creepy. We have motion lights here--so they would turn on whenever I walked around and eventually click off. But I just played my music and worked like a busy little bee. I got a lot done--no interruptions for 4 whole hours. It was great!
Came home, took a nap, did some knitting.
Then Curt and I went out on a date. We hadn't been out just the two of us in awhile. So we had dinner at the Paragon at The Claremont hotel. We had a great dinner and drinks. Afterward we decided to hit another bar for a drink before we went home. We couldn't find a dang parking spot, so we went home. But our evening was very nice.
Sunday was a lazy day, though I did do some cleaning. Curt had to go to work for a little while.
But all in all it was a good weekend.
We have some German friends coming this weekend. So far, we have an A's game to attend Friday night and Saturday we will spend in the city. We have a one-hour Bay cruise booked. That sounds like fun--we haven't done that before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home