Monday, December 26, 2005

Closed!

So today has been an easy day. We planned to go to the Desert Museum but my dad has this cold that made him feel pretty miserable today. Curt and I headed to 4th Ave. for lunch. We walked over there--about a 15 min. walk from my dad's house. We went to Bison Witches for lunch and they were CLOSED! Dang! And I was looking forward to a Bloody Mary. So we kept walking and ate at some place called Bumsteds. I know I had been there before--not sure if it had the same name then. I saw D. Shayne play solo. I went with Kate. Awwww, the memories.
After lunch we did a little more walking--up to University and then back. I was very proud of myself for all my walking. Though I think my hips are gonna be sore later. And it is a good thing Curt gave me a short-sleeve Cal Berkeley shirt for Christmas--cuz I didn't bring anything short sleeve with me. It was nice out--probably high 70s.
Tonight we are planning on going out to dinner with Dad and Hilda and then maybe a movie. They saw "Family Stone" last night and said it was really bad. We may see "Syriana" tonight. Looks really good!
Tomorrow morning we are having breakfast with my mom, Fred, Francince (she is like my second mother) and her husband Frank. We will be dining by the pool at the Arizona Inn. Then after that we will head to Phx to visit friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home