Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Love Raymond

Or the show at least. Have you all seen "Everybody Loves Raymond"?
I had only seen it a couple of times when it was still on, and I thought it was funny. I just never got into it. (Just like I used to think "West Wing" was a good show--but never got into it ... until we moved here and I could watch Marathon Mondays on Bravo--and an episode three other nights in the week. Well, I started watching the new shows with Curt sometime last year and really enjoyed it. Now I am a little obsessed.)
Anyway, back to Raymond. TBS shows reruns most nights. So a couple of times a week I will watch it. That show just cracks me up. Everything about it is funny. It is a good show to knit to.
This is me taking a break from packing for my Missouri trip. Why am I packing Thursday night when I still have Friday? Well, tomorrow night after work I have to do laundry ... at a laundromat. We have a teeny laundry room here--but the washers are small and so are the dryers. And there are only two of each. And if someone else is using them then you are SOL. Oh, and the dryers suck--you gotta run them twice--so that is like an hour and a half. Then sometimes the dryer door pops open. Anyway, so tomorrow after work laundry, then finish my last minute packing.
We will be gone all next week--coming back the following Saturday. So not sure how much blogging will be done while I am gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Have a safe trip and a fun Thanksgiving. Dress warm.

Friday, November 18, 2005 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

we love raymond, too... and west wing. those two and er are clogging up our tivo :) we can't watch 'em fast enough to keep up!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home