Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nothing too exciting

There is pretty much nothing to report or whine about or whatever. But I want my faithful readers to know I am still here.
Over the weekend we did go look at a house for rent--about a block away from where we live now. It was pretty cute, much more space than our current place. The attic was good size, too, for storage. It had one of those rickety ladders--so you really couldn't get furniture up there. But the hardwood floors were old and needed work and the appliances were old. At first we were gung-ho. And I was excited because it would have been perfect for the Halloween party I want to have. But we weren't picked to be the renters--which ended up being OK with us. We will find something eventually.
I just want to move before rainy season starts. Because then we start having a mold issue in our closet--and I don't want to go through that again.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i hope you guys find a perfect place... it is so neat to be able to picture the area you're talking about!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home