Saturday, June 10, 2006

Auf Wiedersehen ... Bye ... Au Revoir

Curt and I are off today for Europe. My iPod is full of music. I have just a few last minute things to take care of and we are ready to take off.
I hope to update a couple of times while we are over there. We will definitely take a lot of pictures. Germany is our first stop, then Amsterdam and last Paris. Paris is #1 on my list of cities I want to visit.
I can't wait!

******UPDATE******

Right after I posted Kate commented. Talk about quick! She wanted me to keep you guys updated on the games we are going to. Monday, Curt and I are going to USA vs. Czech Republic and Saturday, Curt and Martin are going to USA vs. Italy.

3 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

have fun!! when you are in paris i have something for you to do. buy a bottle of wine (it is cheaper than beer) you won't need glasses. go to the eiffel tower at night with your bottle of wine, sit on the grassy mall and watch the tower. i would suggest bringing some bread and cheese so that you aren't totally sloshed but i swear it will be the cheapest and coolest thing you will do there. oh and there are no open container laws so you are all set. make sure to update us as to which game you are going to so we can watch!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger kate said...

i thought it might have been right after you posted. :O)we'll be watching!!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so jealous.. you have a wonderful time and post lots of great stories when you get back!!

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home