Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When are you gonna have children?

So we are in Albany, Missouri right now. We are relaxing and having a good time.
Curt and his brother have gone deer hunting. Craig, Curt's brother, got a buck. So there will be plenty of venison jerky. Yum!
Curt's dad, Ed, has been showing me how to make the venison into jerky. It is pretty easy. I made 2 batches today on my own.
Sunday night we were having dinner with the whole family. Curt's mom mentioned how Curt and I have been married 2 years now. Then James, our 5-year-old nephew, asks, "When are you gonna have children?" We all laughed. I said, "Out of everyone I thought you would be the last one to ask." We told him if we had a baby it would have to sleep in a drawer in our small apartment.
Anyway, we had a good visit with Craig and James. They came in on Friday and left yesterday (Monday).
Marilyn, Curt's mom, is teaching me how to crochet. I am clumsy--but I am getting it. I have been working on my knitting, too.
Marilyn had to work today, so Curt, Ed and I met her at the hospital (where she works) for lunch. The four of us had a fried chicken lunch for 11 bucks!
Tomorrow night is the big outing at the bar--Shadowfaux. Will report later ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Thanks for the update. Have fun!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home